Monday, February 27, 2012

Hi ya!!!!

Well, hi! My post doesn't really have a subject, so I will be talking about many different things. First off, yesterday my family and I went to our grandparents house, Nana and Dedad. They're the best grandparents there could ever be!! I love them so much!!! So, at our grandparents house, Nana already had some food cooking, and we (us girls) helped with the rest. The food was so yummy!! We had okra, steak, potatos, rolls, slider sandwiches, lima beans, and I thinks that's all. Anyway, we had a fun time.

Last Friday, I went over to spend the night at my friend's Betsy Chambers house. Abby Sprayberry played their too, but didn't spend the night. So, here's what we did. First, Betsy showed her a attic clubhouse she found in her closet. We talked in their for a little bit, then we played the X-Box, then we played a type of charade game, after that, we drew some. After that Abby had to leave. Me and Betsy played uno attack in her attic clubhouse, after that, we got ready for bed, and watched Grammer Jammer, which is a movie her older brother is in. We had popcorn! YUM!! Right after the movie, we went to bed. In the morning, we got up before anyone else, (by accident) and played uno attack again. After everyone woke up, we ate breakfast and went to Betsy's basketball game. The two teams tied! We had a last game mini party with pizza, and cookie cake. YUM again!! After we got home, we (me and Betsy) played tea party, until my mommy came. Well caught up on most of the stuff over the weekend, and today it was just school, so.....

Until next time!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie ....we love you so very very much. We are so very blessed to have such a sweet and loving grand-daughter like you.
    Haope you have a great week.
    Love you,
    Nana and Dedad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makayla,
    Your header is finished. Just go to my blog godsgirlz1.wordpress.com and go under the header page. If there is anything that you want me to change on it please tell me and I will do it.

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked how to put the header on your blog. Just save it to your computer then add it to your header on your blog. I don't know how to do that since I don't have blogger. Hope this helps.

    BTW: r u following my blog Gods Girlz?

    ♥Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!