Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturdays

Saturdays our my favorite day of the week, besides Wednesday. Not only do I not have any school
but I get to spend time with my family, play with neighbors, and play outside.
Tonight, me and my daddy are going to daddy daughter date night at Chick-Fil-A. I love my Daddy so much! Well back to Saturdays, the best Saturdays are on a sunny, warm, and a little windy day. Here is a Saturday poem that I Wrote. Hope you enjoy my poem!


Saturday
By Makayla Warren

Whoosh! The wind flew by
The sound of laughter and a cry
Came from the house upon the hill
For the mother that lived there was named Jill.
Saturday sun came out to play
While others in the barn worked with hay.
Dogs barked, birds chirped,
For everyone was at work.

When work was done, the children played,
Until the sun set came and made it's ray.
Then they knew it was time,
To go inside and sing a rhyme.
After that, the children got ready for bed,
And the parents stayed up late, instead.
The sun went down, and the moon came up,
For now was the time for the Saturday moon to shine.


Thanks!
Hope you liked it!
Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You read the post, now comment away!!!