Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Fun Day

Hello! Today was a great day!!! First, I woke up, ate breakfast, and started school. After I finished school, it was about 11:30, then I put my lunch in the oven and waited till it was done. When it was done, I ate it (of course), then my mom drove me to O.Y.P. That's Oconee Youth Playhouse. It's where we do acting games, songs, learn a play and preform it on a stage for our parents and friends. We are doing "Don't Count Your Chickens Until They Cry Wolf". It's alot of Aesop Fables put together. Today we got our parts. I'm a Ant, in the story where the ant works and stores up ood all winter, and the grasshopper just dances and sings,then when winter comes, the ants all warm underground with all her food, and the grasshopper is outside in the freezing cold. The other part that I am is a mouse in the story Belling the Cat, which you can look up. After O.Y.P.,
my friend Betsy Chambers came over and played until 5:30, then we took her to her basketball practice. When we got home, I started writing a story called "McKenna and Buttercup". I will try to remember to write about later, but I have to go to bed soon. Anyway, just telling you, tomorrow is Coley's birthday! He is turning 13!! I'm excited! Well, gotta go!

Bye for Now!!!

1 comment:

You read the post, now comment away!!!