Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today's Happenings........

Today was a FUN day!!! First I woke up, of course, then I played in my room for a little bit, I then remembered I had to take Annie outside and feed Lucy. So after I did that, I started playing outside for about two hours, then I ran inside and ate lunch. I decided I wanted to go back outside, so I grabbed a couple of things and headed out. When I got out there, my neighbor, Kamra wanted to play. By the way, Kamra's ten. We started playing and soon Coley started playing too. First, we jumped on the trampoline, then we got down and played capture the flag, but I didn't want to play, so I did a video of it. If you look at my brothers youtube channel, you will see it. The youtube channel's called.....
We called it worldwide international capture the flag. After that we did two more videos, then jumped on the trampoline some more. Soon, it started raining, and we went under their deck and started playing telephone pictionary. That was fun!! The rest of it was mostly rain, though we did run in the rain some. I just got inside from the rain, and their house. Well, that
was my day, and daddy is fixing grits for supper so, gonna go get ready to eat! YUM!!!
Until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like one, until Kamra fell over Dazy. (the obstacle)
    If you watch the capture the flag video on Coley's channel,
    you can see it. I caught it on video!!!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!