Monday, February 20, 2012

Butterflies

Butterflies are amazing creatures. Each one of them are different in some sort of way. Not just by the way they look, or what color they are, but what their personality is and what things they call adventures. Many other things can make them different, and God made them that way.
My sister, Jess loves butterflies, and I do too. She especially loves them when their in the garden. Butterflies are also fun to watch fly. They are so beautiful. Butterflies are one of God's most amazing creatures. I think it's sad also when people catch butterflies, and put them behind the glass. Butterflies are meant to be free. Not that I mean you can't do that butterfly cage thing, and watch them crawl out of their cocoon. Now that's cool to watch. It's also fun to catch butterflies with your net, though also very hard. Here are some pictures I found, but I did not take them.









1 comment:

  1. Butterflies are so pretty. They are one of God's creations that we can look at and be in awe at how marvelous God is.

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!