Saturday, March 3, 2012

(not so) Silent Saturday

Hi!!!! Ok, my title of this post is called Silent Saturday, but I will talk about Friday some too. Ok, so here's what I did today, and yesterday. Well, yesterday, Coley, my mom and I, went to the play "James and the Giant Peach". It's a great play!! My favorite character is probably Ladybug. Anway, after that my friends Abby, and Betsy came over the spend the night. FUN!!! Ok, so after the play, we got lunch at a fast food restaurant called Zaxby's, then we (my mommy) drove home. When we got home, we played indians outside for a little bit, after that we played capture the flag, then we looked at my neighbor's minature goats, and they are babies. They are so cute!!! Their names are Atticus and Mortimour. Ok, back to the subject, now after that, we played some unique short games. Then we came inside our house, and pitched a tent. I know, it's a little funny, but we built it inside. We decided to play a little bit of X-Box, then Apples to Apples the card game, (disney version) then puppies in my pockets. After those, (skip supper) we got on our pajamias, and Jess was so nice, and let us make our own braclets. We settled down and played Uno, and Taboo, another card game. Once those were over, we watched a movie, then went to sleep.

I won't tell you all about today, so here's the basics. First, we played Uno, then came breakfast, hide-and-seek, X-box, and then Abby left for softball practice. *sad face*After she left, we played scooters, then went on a walk with Jess, after we rode the scooters a little more, then we played at our neighbors house, Kamra. Then Coley left to go see a movie with Jess, and me and Betsy played a little more, and then made a craft. Then Betsy went home too. *sad face* I played inside for a little, then rode scooters. THE END. Just kidding.


I hope to write again soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, what a fun two days.
    I know your friends had fun.
    Love you,
    nana and dedad

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!