Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rainbows

Rainbows are beautiful, and colorful. God made them to remind us, and promise us that he would never flood the whole earth again. When I see a rainbow, I get a happy feeling. The only bad thing is, rainbows don't come of that much. If you see them, you can barely see them. We draw and think of rain bows, bright with clouds on each side, but thats not the real thing of a rainbow. A rainbow is still bright, but you can faintly see it. That's also another bad part. Sometimes it's cool, like if you turned on a hose, or a sprinkler, than you might be able the see a tiny rainbow, right in the middle of the water. Now that's neat. Here are some pictures I found, I didn't take them, I just found them. . . . . . .









Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ok, how do I say this. Well, Godsgirlz, I don't know you in person, so could you maybe stop commenting on every post? Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, or mean, it's just that I don't know you in person.

      Delete
    2. I understand, Makayla. I know I love getting comments on all my posts so I thought you would. I will stop.

      ~Godsgirlz1

      Delete
  2. Thanks for understanding. I do like getting
    comments, it's just I don't know you in person.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!