Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's!!

Happy day late Valentine's!!!! I had a wonderful Valentine's yesterday.
First I did school then I went to my musical theater (O.Y.P.) like every Tuesday, and then me Coley and my Mom went home and cleaned up the house for our church mens meeting tonight. After that, I played outside in a fort I made, and helped around the yard. Then after that
came yummy Papa Johns Pizza!!! YUM!!!! So that was most of my day.

This morning I woke up and did school, and got done early. After that I went outside, and
brang my dog Annie along with me. We ran around and played. (sometimes just I played)
It was a good thing Annie was on a leash though, because someone walked by the road, and she
started barking. I calmed her down pretty soon though. After that, I came inside and gave Zac
and Annie both a bath, so they smell good now, then I ate lunch, and played outside some more.
Jess soon got home, and I helped her with some stuff outside. Then we went out to eat a late
Valentine's supper at Heirloom Market and Cafe`. It was Yummy!!! Well, that was my day!
Gotta go get ready for bed, so. . . . . . .

Until next time!!

4 comments:

  1. My sister's dog barks at everything under to sun. Sometimes there is no one outside at all and she throw a fit. :)

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentines day sound fun! I baked cupcakes. haha

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!