Monday, February 13, 2012

Dogs

Zac our westie is the picture above. He was being camera shy
The picture above is Annie, tired of watching Zac running around in circles
(picture above) Annie always looked away from the camera, until this picture.
I love dogs! They're my favorite animal, and I mean favorite!! I really love yorkies, shetland sheep dogs, and corgis!!!
Annie, my dog is 4 1/4. She is so sweet!! Zac is 5 1/4, and he is a barker!! He can still be sweet though. They are both inside dogs. Lucy is our outside dog, and she is 11. Though she is a guard dog, she's very sweet and kind. All of our dogs are sweet, once they get to know you. Zac was just being very playful, because I let them out of their crate, since they were dry from their bath earlier that I gave them,and Zac started running in circles, and all around our bonus room. It was so funny! Annie was getting kind of annoyed though.
Well, theirs what type of dogs we have!
Until next time!


6 comments:

  1. yup zack barks! haha just kidding! i love it! i wanna comment to all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so cute. I have 2 dogs at my house, but they are big labs. (:

    Would you like to check out my blog?
    http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your labs are cute! I would love to check out your blog!

      Delete
    2. I love your blog!! I started following it :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Makayla, for following my blog. I am going to follow yours in return. (;

      ~Godsgirlz1

      Delete

You read the post, now comment away!!!