Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today

Hello! Today was a great day. I spent most of the day with my sister Jess. She is the BEST sister in the whole world! Anyway, this morning we woke up and we were the only ones up so, Jess made us some warm tea with whip cream and strawberries! YUM!!! While we drank the tea, we started a notebook of poems. Here is one of them that I wrote.

Sunflowers
By Makayla Warren

Sparkling in the sunlight,
Flowing in the wind,
There stands a tall, sturdy sunflower.
It takes in all the laughter
That runs throughout the meadow.
I've never seen anything so beautiful,
So charming.
It stays alive all autmn long,
Until the terrible winter, starts to bring it along.
Sparkling in the sunlight,
Flowing along with the wind.

Hope you enjoyed the poem!
Well, afternoon came and we did our usual Sunday things,
Until evening came, and then it was time for church.
There was what happened today!

Until next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mak that is awesome! your poems should go public! I am not saying this to please you, you really are amazing! oh my goodness, so good! wow! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that having a poem journal is a good idea, I might copy you.. IF THAT IS OK!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I don't mind. It would be fun for us both to have a poem journal. :)

      Delete

You read the post, now comment away!!!