Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rainy Days. . . . . .

Rainy Days can be fun, it's just no playing outside. But, you can do things inside. I haven't done anything inside yet, or I would tell you about it. The reason it because I was because I was at a homeschool co-op, called Summit. It's like a school, but it only has a couple of subjects, and some other subjects, like I have musical theater. All of the subjects that I have there are geography,
science, musical theater, piano, and writing. I have it every Thursdays. Well, to get back to the subject of my blog, the titles called rainy days. Well, it's raining today! The main things people do on rainy days, is do stuff inside like, play dress up, play with toys, draw, write, and more things too. They'll keep you busy, but you can get bored. I like rainy days, but I love playing outside.


Until next time!!!

6 comments:

  1. I hate rainy days. It just seems very dreary. Where I am today it snowed!

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year, we had like a couple of feet of snow. The drifts were past my knees. This year we have like 2 inches. Not much at all.

      ~Godsgirlz1

      Delete
    2. We don't see much snow here in Georgia.

      Delete
  2. Me to! Snow would be awesome! I like your post Makayla! I've started on the handbook. Look at my blog, I am going to post a few pics from the photo shoot I took of Ninja

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!