Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Day

Today I started my day off with a granola bar and little reading in my room, then I took the puppies ouside for a little bit, fed the cats, and came inside. After that, me and my brother, Coley, played on the X-Box for a little bit, then we went down stairs and ate lunch. After lunch we (mommy, daddy, Coley and me) played bananagrams. It's sort of like scrabble. Then me and Coley played guess who for a little while. He beat me most of the time. The reason Jess and Josh aren't there, is because Josh is at a Christian boot camp, voleenteering to help in the kitchen. He has been gone six weeks, and will arrive home in two weeks. I miss him very much. The reason why Jess isn't there, is because she was at her friend's house, spending the weekend over there.


Anyway, back to the subject, after we finshed playing games, me and mommy, got ready for church. Daddy was staying home with Coley because he has a bad cough. Our church is sometimes in the evenings, and sometimes in the mornings. Today it was in the evenings. After church, our church has pot lucks, so we decided to stay. By the way, Jess met us at church. When we ate, I sat with my friends, Olivia, Rachel, and Kelly. I also sat with my mom. We just got home from church. Well, that was mostly my day, so. . . . . . . . . . .

Ta ta for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun. I enjoy church potlucks too!

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!