Saturday, March 24, 2012

Braclets I Make





Good Morning!! The pictures you see are of my braclets I make. I started that hobby a couple weeks ago, when my friends were sleeping over, and my sister Jess, let us make braclets. So from then on, I started collecting beads, bead boxes, wire, crimpets, and other jewelry making things. Last night, I finshed making a necklace, but it's not on one of the pictures. So far I've made three necklaces, and I don't know how many braclets. I've been trying to find a way to sell them, and my sister Jess, is gonna ask the head lady at her upcoming farmers market, if she could sell some of my braclets at her booth. I hope it works out! Oh, and by the way, the pictures of the induvidueal braclets, wasn't all of the braclets I make.
Thanks,
Makayla Warren

4 comments:

You read the post, now comment away!!!