Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy (late) Birthday, Daddy and Betsy!!!!

First I must say, happy (late) birthday daddy and Betsy!!!! Ok, sorry I just had to say that. So..... let me tell you what happened last Sunday on their birthhday. First, I woke up that morning and told my daddy happy birthday, then he fixed breakfast, (like usual Sundays) but he fixed something special. Cinnamon rolls!!!! YUMMY!!!! They had orange favored sauce on them too!! YUM, again!!!!! After that our grandparents came over, Nana and Dedad. We talked for a little bit with them, then ate some lunch, and after that came the fun part!! Going fishing!! YAY!!! We had so much fun, and I caught a fish!! (with dedads help) Coley caught three, dedad caught four, mommy caught three, and Josh caught two. Jess, Daddy and Nana did good at fishing too. Their were also big, but cute puppies there!! I had fun playing with those two rascels!!! I love animals, as you can see. Anyway, back to the subject, after that, Momma took me to Betsy's house to spend the night since it was her birthday. So here's what we did......


First, of course, I said Happy Birthday!!! Then me and her waited for Abby to get there for the spend the night party too. Soon, she got there, with her older sister Madeline who is twelve, and we did some American girl doll crafts. After a little while, Madeline had to leave, so we (me, Betsy, and Abby) went downstairs to eat some supper. YUM, again!!!! Here comes to yummy, but funny part. After we were done eating, Ms. Chambers brought out Betsy's ice cream cake, and we sang the Happy Birthday day song, then Betsy made a wish, and "thought" she blew out all the candles, and stuck her face in the cake. When she pulled her head back up, a little strand of hair was caught on fire!!! Me and Abby were laughing, in a funny, but scared way, Ms. Chambers was scared to death, (she was the one who got the fire from Betsy's hair) and Mary, Betsy's older sister, was the one that just kept taking pictures. HA!!! After the unusual supper and dessert we (me and Abby) gave her our presents to her. Abby gave her a Hobby Lobby gift card and a story, I gave her a slushy magic pack, and a pack of squinkies. Then, me, Betsy, and Abby played Mr. Chambers in a game of wiffe ball. FUN!! We beat him, eight to three.
Then we went inside and played American girl dolls. After that, we got ready for bed, watched a movie, then drifted off to sleep.

I'll just leave out what happened the next day, because if I wrote it in their, then you would be reading for an hour!!!

Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Please follow me:

    http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Makayla, its cool to find someone who is a homeschooler and a christian! I am following you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following my blog.
      Yes, I like finding other people's blog that is a Christian, and is a homeschooler too. :)

      Delete

You read the post, now comment away!!!