Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beautiful Birds......

Birds are amazing. I chose them for the topic of my post, because they are a very special creature to me. What I found out by watching the birds from our kitchen window, and just anywhere is that birds seem to have their own personalities. Some may be adventurous, or stern, loving, generous, (when I say generous, I mean sharing bird food) helpful, and the main trait is happy and always carrying a sweet tune in their melody. I like that trait the best, like many other people. I've never been really official bird watching, unless you count watching them from a window for just a little bit bird watching, but from what I've heard about real bird watching, it sounds like a lot of fun.

It's so neat to think God made each bird individual with either a special personality, like I listed earlier, or a special scratch or scar, or even a special body part, like a bent beak. One time, my older sister, Jess, got some baby chicks, and one of the chicks had webbed feet, but it wasn't a duck!! I think it's just cool how God made them all different. Here are some pretty pictures I found..... Enjoy!!!











Hope you liked the pictures. Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Real bird watching is fun! I know what you mean by them being special. I actually have a blog all about them!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!