Friday, March 9, 2012

This Week's Activities

Hi ya!!! Ok, now to start on the subject of this post. I'll start from the beginning of this past week. So, this Monday, I did school, of course, then after lunch and so on, we (my dad, my mom, Coley and I) drove to the airport to pick up my brother Josh. He has been gone for eight weeks, voleenteering a a Christian pre-bootcamp called Alert. I'm so glad he's home! Anyway, on the way home after picking him up, we stopped by Chick-Fil-A, and got us some supper to bring home for us and Jess. So that was mostly my Monday.
Tuesday was our kind of busy day. I got up, did my school, then at 12:30, we (me, Coley and my mom) went to Coley's homeschool P.E., and dropped him off, then my mommy dropped me off at another homeschool program, called O.Y.P. (Oconee Youth Playhouse, acting place) We're doing a play called, "Don't Count Your Chickens Until They Cry Wolf". It's a play that had a lot of Aesops fables in it, example: In the story of the grasshopper and the ant, I'm the ant in it, or like the tortise and the hare. Anyway, so we did O.Y.P., and after we (me, Mommy, and Coley) went to Target, and some other places. So that was my main things on Tuesday.
Wednesday was mostly a stay at home day, except for the boys. Daddy, Coley, and Josh, went with some friends to golf. I played outside most of the day, but when Jess got home, she had brought me back some glass, and seed beads. YAY!! Lately, I have taken the hobby of making bead bracelets. Then, we (all of my family) went to Carribias (a italian resturaunt) for my daddy's birthday, which is this coming Sunday, and so is my friend Betsy's birthday too. That was Wednesday.
Thursday was our busiest day of the week probably. In the morning, we got ready, and went to our homeschool co-op, called Summit. I have the classes, geography, science, musical theater, piano, and a writing class call IEW. My classes started at 9:45, and ended at 2:25. So that was a pretty long day. So anyway, after that, we ran an errand to Walmart, and I got a bead box with different compartments in them. YAY, again!! So then, we got back home, and I played outside. There's my Wednesday.
Here's my last day, Friday. So, on Friday, I did school, (like every other week day) and after that, I played on my scooter outside, and made a obstacle course. Then Coley came outside and rode with me. After that, we came inside, ate lunch, and went back outside, and then we played at our neighbors house, Kamra and Kelsey. That was fun. After that, it was pretty slightly dark outside, so we went inside. I went upstairs and started making bracelets, and Coley watched me. That was my Friday. And here's today, so far, I've woken up, wrote on my blog, and now am eating a yogert. I'll tell you what we are doing today in another post.
Ta Ta for now!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... Fun week!

    PS I am having a giveaway on my blog and would love if you checked it out!

    http://emmaspic.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-think-it-is-time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You said you would like one of the coupons! I need to email if that is okay (if not we can figure out another way ;) Or you can email me at

    EmmaMargaret1999@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Makayla!

    I just stumbled across your blog. [I followed it.] Very cool! You sound a lot like me-I love animals.(:

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog, and I would love to check out your blog too!!

      Delete

You read the post, now comment away!!!