Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Survey......

Ok, here is a survey that I made up. I was just bored earlier today, and wrote some of these down on paper and asked my family the questions. Please comment with your anwsers to the questions. Have fun anwsering the questions!!!

1. Favorite Color: Mine's Purple

2: Favorite Animal: Mine's Dogs

3. Favorite place you've been: Mine's Disney World

4. Favorite Food: Mine's...... well, I don't really know.

5. Favorite Drink: I like lemonade

6. Favorite Book: (besides the Bible) Mine's Camp Club Girl Series

7. One Place you want to go: The Grand Canyon!!!

8. Favorite Flower: Mine's Tiger Lily

9. Favorite School Subject: Math and Writing

10. Favorite Number: I like number 10


Please remember to comment your anwsers on the questions. Sorry this was a random post, but I just decided to write down what I did today when I was bored.

Thanks for reading,
Makayla

9 comments:

  1. Favorite Color:Orange
    Favorite Animal:Panda, guinea pig, and bunny (sorry couldn't name just one) =P
    Favorite place I've been to:Mt. Rushmore
    Favorite food: pizza
    Favorite Book: Red Rock Mystery
    One Place you want to go: Australia
    Favorite flower:daisy
    Favorite school subjects: math
    Favorite #: 16

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Favorite Color: Blue
      Favorite animal: Barn Owl
      Favorite place: Anywhere with lots of birds
      Favorite food: grilled cheese, lasanga, bacon
      Favorite Book: The Eragon Cycle and Guardians of Ga'hoole
      One Place you want to go: Not sure
      Favorite Flower: I have one but I don't know its name
      Favorite School Subjects: Writing and Science

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to tell you something funny and sweet.
    Yesterday, I gave that survey to my neighbors Kamra and Kelsy.
    Kelsy is seven, and Kamra's Ten. I was surveying kelsey on the question, "What's your Favortie place you've been" and she said "your house." I just thought that was so sweet, and she's been to many different cool places. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, and I forgot to put in my favorite drink is rootbeer

      Delete
    2. Can you follow me? My bird blog is www.chirpablog.blogspot.ca

      Delete
    3. I already started following you, and your blog is great :)

      Delete
  3. 1. Favorite Color: Purple

    2: Favorite Animal: cat

    3. Favorite place you've been: Disney World

    4. Favorite Food:shrimp

    5. Favorite Drink: milk

    6. Favorite Book: The Left BehindSeries

    7. One Place you want to go: Lexington, Kentucky ( and I am going!)

    8. Favorite Flower:Tulip

    9. Favorite School Subject: writing and history

    10. Favorite Number: 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of guessed all your Betsy.
      Can't wait for next week!!!!

      Delete
  4. 1. Favorite Color: I like purple, also!
    2: Favorite Animal: Cats
    3. Favorite place you've been: Disney World and Universal Studios!
    4. Favorite Food: Tofurkey Sausages
    5. Favorite Drink: Hot Chocolate!
    6. Favorite Book: The Harry Potter Series; The 39 Clues; Fablehaven; and anything by Sharon Creech!
    7. One Place you want to go: Hawaii
    8. Favorite Flower: Violet
    9. Favorite School Subject: Language Arts
    10. Favorite Number: 3
    Purple Pixie

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!