Monday, April 2, 2012

My Typewriter!!!!!




Guess what!! I got a typewriter!!! It's so cool!! It's not one of the old, old ones, but it's still a typewriter. I think it's so fun to type on, and just listen to the sound it makes. The only problem is that if you mess up on something, you have to fix it somehow, with it not looking as great as before. It's of with me though. If your wondering how I got it, one of our friends at church didn't need it anymore, and they gave it to me for free! Wow! All it needed was to ribbon inside of it, and that was it. We ordered the ribbon the other day, and today we got it. I was writing on it for about an hour. *mischvious face* Anyway, as you see, I posted some pictures, with a story I started writing.
Enjoy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Why is there a serch, menu, undo, and other weird buttons on the typewritter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I want one so badly? Can you tell me where you got it & the cost? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma is giving me her old one. Brooke, look on craigs list. they have a couple

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I really want a typewriter! I have always dreamed of creating a little writers corner in a room or attic with a typewriter an a bean bag chair!
    Purple Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look on Craigs list for typewriters

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!