Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today's Birthday is..........

Mine!!!! Today is my birthday!!! September 4th!!! I am ten years old now!!!! I am so excited!!! This past few days, (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) I was at a lake with one of my friends and their family. I had tons of fun!!!! It was lake Hartwell. I rode a Jet Ski, and that was lots of fun!!!! I also rode on a tube while the motor boat was pulling me and my friend. That was a lot of fun too!!! At nighttime on Sunday night, we went on a boat ride in the dark. It was a lot of fun. We were staying at my friend's uncle's lake house. It was right next to the lake. We had tons of fun!!!!

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

p.s.
I'll post about my party I'm having this weekend later!!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and made some great memories. I'm happy your birthday was filled with so much happiness!

    You have a cute blog! :) I'll follow your blog and I am happy to invite you to follow mine as well.

    Blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for start following me. I'll check yours out too :)

      Delete
  2. Happy happy birthday! happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

    TUBING IS SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birtday toooooooo youuuuuuuu!!!!!!
    We love you!!!!!!!
    nana and dedad

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!