Saturday, September 29, 2012

The parts!!!

Hey guys!!! We got our parts!!!  My friend Hannah got the main girl Katie. Me and my other friend got her friends/newsie. I'm so excited for her!!!! My brother (coley) got a policeman and a swing dancer. Cool, huh?? Well, I'm really thankful I'm in it, and are praying for the people that did not make it. Sorry this was a short post. I knew I would tell y'all my parts, so I tried to stay up to my word, and I succeeded. Anyway, thanks for reading.

God Bless,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

6 comments:

  1. That's great!!!!!! can't wait to see you and Coley in the play. Congrat's to you both!!!!!
    love you,
    nana &dedad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please enter into our photo challenge we are having. With Love, The Kids

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!