Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Blog Stuff

Hey guys!!! First, my blog header design is new. I hope y'all like it. I found it on online images. The caption said use it if you want, so I thought if was cute and used it. Second, Britt designed me a blog button, and I really really like it!!! It's the button down there that says "Ladybug's Footprints", not "Hey Everyone". Here is the link to her blog. http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/
Y'all should check it out! It's really encouraging and just a fun blog to read and follow.

Thanks ,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this. I saw this post yesterday but didn't have time to comment!! Thanks so much for writing a post about the button and my blog- you are so sweet!! I totally enjoyed doing this for you!! :) Thanks for asking me : )

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!