Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Prayer Request

Hey everyone!! As some of you may or may not know, Hurricane Isaac went through Louisiana or another state. I'm not really sure. We got the left overs yesterday and maybe today, but please pray for the people that were in the middle of the hurricane. They must be really scared. Some people may have died so pray the family with that loss of a family member or a friend. I'm thankful we don't really live in a state with big enough seas or whatever you wanna call it, so I've never had to experience one before, but I know that tons of people has experienced them before, and maybe some of my followers have too, but just please pray for the people in the hurricane. They must be so scared. For just a moment, put your steps in their shoes. How would you feel???

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read the post, now comment away!!!