Saturday, September 29, 2012

Eeeeee

I cannot stand waiting!!!!! Oh, sorry, y'all don't know what I'm talking about, do ya??? Anyway, I can't wait until we get our parts for the Christmas play we do every year. We get them today. Some people could be cut. I just can't wait any longer!!!! There's only one main kid part and it's a girl named Katie. Me and my friends all want her!!! Please cast those people, and hurry!!!! (I was acting to talk to the director) I will do another post later and tell y'all what parts I got, and what's the play about once (if I get in it) I get my script!!

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm pulling out my hair waiting too!!!!!!! can the button "send, receive" be used to much????????????

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!