Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Was Awarded!!!

Hey everyone!! I was awarded from Britt from http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/
Here's the rules

1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

Here's the questions she gave me and what I answered.....


1. Are you more left or right brained? Sort of both
2. How long have you been blogging? A year
3. Do you enjoy Blogger, We Heart It (Pinterest) or Facebook more? I only have a blog so Blogger
4. What is to your right of where you are sitting/standing? (describe your surroundings) The living room is to the left of me and the rest of the dining room is the the right of me
5. what is your favorite brand of electronics? (Dell, HP, Samsung......) Apple maybe
6. Do you tend to be more cold or hot? Hot
7. Do you have more friends through blogger or in real life? I'm not really sure.....
8. Can you express yourself better through blogging or in real life? Blogging
9. What is your favorite board/card game? Apples to Apples, Uno, and Clue (I couldn't choose)
10. what is your favorite animal? Horses
11. What is your favorite sport/activity? Horseback riding

Here's the questions for the people I award.....

1. What is your favorite color?
2. How many followers on your blog do you have?
3. What is your favorite type of theme or subject to post about on your blog?
4. Do you like wearing Flip Flops or Tennis Shoes better?
5. Do you like dogs or cats better?
6. What is you favorite number?
7. If you could have a one superpower, what would it be?
8. Do you like hummus or salsa better?
9. What is your favorite fruit?
10. Do you like reading or writing better?
11. What's your favorite school subject?


Here are the people I award.............

1. Betsy from http://sweetassugarga.blogspot.com/
2. Emma from http://emmaspic.blogspot.com/

Thank you again Britt!!!!


God Bless,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla Warren

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much Makayla!!!! I wil do this soon! Hey and I'd love for you to enter the giveaway at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the award! You are so welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!