Monday, August 6, 2012

And the Final Winner!!!!!

Hey everybody!!! Here is the votes all added up that decides the winners. Well, I'll show you the votes after, but the winner of my photo challenge is............................. BETSY!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Betsy!!!!! Here are all the votes.
--------------------
Betsy: 7
Ruby: 3
The Kids: 6
--------------------

And the prize is....................
One of my bracelets!!! (I'll let you choose the bracelet when I see you sometime)
Thanks everyone that entered and voted!!!!!

God Bless,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla

4 comments:

  1. To bad we lost. While, we are happy for her anyway.
    Layla and
    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone that entered the contest should feel proud they were all beautiful pic's. everyone was a winner. can't wait until the next contest.
    love you,
    nana & dedad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's picture was great! Good job on the contest and I will try to ener the next one if you have another one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!