Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today

Hey guys!!! How do y'all like my new design? Anyway, I'm so excited about tonight!! Tonights a dress rehersal for our gala this year. I might have posted about it last year. I'm not sure. If you missed that post, this is another gala, which is a lot of different broadway songs from different musical. I'm in "It's the Hard Knock Life" from Annie, and I'm Annie!! I'm also in "Little Girls" from Annie and "Tomorrow" from Annie. And I'm in "Seventy-Six Trombones" from the Music Man. I'm so excited!!! Tomorrow is opening night, and Saturday's our last show. Well, gotta go eat lunch.

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla Warren

6 comments:

  1. fun new design!!!! love it!!!!!!
    break a leg(show talk), we will be there Sat.night, Vicki and Bill will be with us....can't wait to see you and Coley preform!!!!!
    love you bunches!!!!
    nana and dedad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design! :) is the background the one I made on my blog? If it is that is so sweet of you to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is from your blog. I thought it was so cute!!!!

      Delete
    2. aww...thanks so much Makayla! :) I'm glad that you could use it! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Makayla- I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!