Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Dad

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't written in awhile, I've just been pretty busy. Anyway, to get to my subject, tomorrow is Father's Day, and I want to tell you what I love about my daddy......

1. He's willing to work very long days to provide for us

2. He encourages and prays for us when we're feeling gloomy

3. He takes us to special treats, and just has fun with us kids

4. He tells us funny riddles and jokes

5. He always tries to get along with everyone he meets

6. Even though sometimes I'm wrong, he teaches me right

7. He raises his family in a Godly home.

8. He's so soft hearted and so Godly

9. He helps us when we're sick

10. But most of all he loves his family!!!!!!


Those are the things I love about my daddy here on earth, but do you ever think about your father in heaven on fathers day? He should be rewarded as an exstroidanary father too!!!! He made each and every thing here on earth. You might think , 'Well, he didn't make phones', but he created men, and gave men enough knowledge to make a phone. Our Lord God, our Father, our Creater, He's the BEST dad ever!!!! (but my dad's the best dad here on earth)

Thanks for reading!!
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla Warren

3 comments:

  1. Hey mak!!!! Thats a real eye opener about thinking about our Real Father. I'll be honest. I never thought about it that way. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful!!!!!!!
    love you,
    nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you at my blog!
    Purple Pixie
    (http://theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!