Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The kittens

Hi everyone!!! As you see, the title is "The Kittens". Ya'll probably remember the kittens that were being born, that were on my blog, well these are the same kittens, just a little older. All of the kittens got taken to their real home last week. *sad face* Walter are Pippi got to go together, and Mickey and Friday went together too. I would post some pictures, but the pictures are on the other computer, so I'll try to remember to post about them later........

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka..... Makayla Warren



3 comments:

  1. nothing came up about this post,ours was blank except for the heading, xoxoxo,nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It deleted my words besides the title, but I fixed it.
      Love you too!!!
      xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. loved the names of the kitten's,
    xoxox,nana

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!