Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An Award

I was awarded by Purple Pixie at The Unsocialized Homeschooler




And I am award five bloggers........

BetsyBoo at SweetAsSugar

Emma Margaret at Beautiful: Being Beautiful in God's Eyes

Brooke at Paws For Jesus

Jess at Dixie Farm Girl

Lily Marie at Lily in His Field
------------------------------------------------

And here are the rules if you got awarded....

Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award
Put the award on your
post
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award
Let them know that you awarded
them
Put the rules on your blog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for awarding me! I'll get right on it.:]


    -Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got two contests going on right now!
    www.randocology.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Gianna

    oh, and you can also have your blog featured on one of my new pages!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!