Sunday, April 15, 2012

Prayer Request for Noah

Hey Everyone! Okay, so my blog post title, is "Prayer Request for Noah", and here are some things that he is needed to be prayed for. First of all, I want to let you know about this little five year old boy that's struggling with a terrible disease, which is deadly. Here's a website his family put up, so they can raise money, to help find a cure for this disease. Here's the website, http://www.noahshandsofhope.org/. If I had a disease like that, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably be scared, and just feel hopeless, and just really weak. Noah is a really strong boy, that's pulling through with this disease. Many people out in this world have many disease's, and I really would like to remember to pray for them more. Just please remember to pray for Noah, for he need's the prayer. By the way, I do not know Noah personally. My mommy found him on a website called Caring Bridge.


Thanks Again,
Makayla

2 comments:

  1. Praying!♥

    Also my dog Buddy awarded you (http://treatsandtricks.blogspot.com/), so you might want to check that out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!! Thank you also for praying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!