Thursday, April 19, 2012

My new blog design.....

So....... how do ya'll like my new blog design????? I just edited it, so please, speak (comment), and tell me the truth of what you think of my new design on my blog. If you think it just doesn't fit with my blog, just comment and tell me. I was just exprimenting with some different ideas, and my new blog background and stuff came up. *smiles* The reason I decided to do my new background was, I was just kind've getting tired of my old one. Not really getting tired of it, it's just my blog needed some fresh stuff done to it. You may feel to same way, and might add some new touches to your blog. One of the reasons I posted this post on backgrounds, was to encourage someone, don't act like you're the background, just be yourself. You might add little changes to yourself, but people mainly like you for who you are, no matter if you get tall, or your voice change, or you get some type of cancer or disease, just don't make to much changes to yourself. You don't always have to be in style. Just be the you inside of you. Complete your dreams. Encourage yourself. Give 100% always. Stand out. Have fun. Spend time with friends. Spend time with family. Laugh when you need to. Just be yourself!!!!!!


Thanks everyone that reads my blog!!! Ya'll encourage me soooo much!!!! Thank ya'll once again!!!



Ladybugs Footprints (aka, Makayla)

2 comments:

  1. I like it! If you ever need any help though you can go to my design blog

    yourstrulyblogdesigns.blogspot.com


    LOL (LoveOurLord!!!),
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs new look, I was surprised when I saw it. I liked what you wrote too!!!!
    Love you bunches!!!!!!
    nana & dedad

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!