Monday, May 7, 2012

My Mother

Okay, I'm doing this post because this Sunday is Mother's day, and I might not be able to post then. So, here are some things that I love about my mommy......

1. She always kind

2. She teaches me right from wrong

3. She cares for me

4. I LOVE her hugs

5. She is so thoughtful

6. She understands

7. she comforts me in hard times

8. She doesn't like to disappoint me

9. She always has food ready to eat

10. And most of all, she loves me!!!!

That's just some stuff about my momma I could name. She means so much to me, and I don't know what I would do without her!!!! I love my mommy to the moon and back!!!!!!!!!!!!


How much does your mommy do for you??? Think about it..... It's truly amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read the post, now comment away!!!