Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Past Week.....

Hey everybody!! Sorry I haven't written since the 4th of July....... But anyway, this past Tuesday and Wednesday, me and my brother Coley went to our grandparents house to spend the night. We had a lot of fun!! So here's what we did.......
First, we met my Nana and Dedad at the grocery store and then went to their house. Me and Nana did some things, and Coley and Dedad went into the living room. Nana fixed supper, which was, steak, baked potatoes, asparagus, rolls, and a salad. It was so yummy!!! After that, I fixed us some brownies, and then, me and nana played Uno while it was cooking. When they were done cooking, we ate them with some ice cream on the side. YUM!!! After we finished the dessert, we watched a movie called Tooth Fairy 2. It was a pretty funny and good movie. After that we got ready for bed, did some other things, and then went to bed. The next Morning, me and nana woke up at earlier than the boys, and we had some coffee (I had decaf) and played Uno, until the boys woke up. For brunch, we went to a little place called Main Street. It was good! After that, we went back home, and me and Coley stayed until after supper. It was a great two days with my wonderful Grandparents!!! I love them sooooo much!!!!!

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla Warren

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post.....we had soooooooooooooomuch fun having you both here. We love you sooooooooo very much and we can't wait to do it again when we get back from Tx.
    Love you sweetie!!!!!!
    Nana and Dedad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! If only I had taken a picture of the baboon drinking coffee instead of Mama. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!