Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Photo Challenge

Hey everyone!!! I decided to give my first photo challenge!!! Here's what it's based on.

NATURE!!!

Here's the rules.....

1. This photo HAS to be taken by YOU
2. You enter by doing a post on your blog about it, and comment on this post and give me the link to that post.
3. If you win, you have to link me on your blog.
4. Be sure to do the picture on the theme.
5. The picture has to be clean!!!

I'll post my picture of nature on the post of who wins.
The deadline is August 1st.

Thanks,
Ladybug's Footprints
aka Makayla Warren

7 comments:

  1. http://sweetassugarga.blogspot.com/2012/07/photo-challenge.html

    I did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We entered into your photo challenge. You should come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to enter! I'm looking forward to your entry in my photo challenge though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll look forward to seeing your picture if you put one.
      Layla and
      Jo.

      Delete
  4. http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-weird-photo-of-me.html there it is!

    ReplyDelete

You read the post, now comment away!!!