Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 and Christmas!!!!!

I can't believe it's 2012!! 2011 flew by!!! I love when a new year starts. I also had a great Christmas too! I got an american girl doll named Josefina from my nana, and from santa I got a scooter, a camera, two littlest pet shop sets, some squinkies, little lalaloopsys, a new keyboard, some american girl doll clothes, and I think that's it from santa.

From my daddy I got a prayer journal, from mommy I got a girls devotional and a Bible case, from Jess, my sister (21) I got some more little lalaloopsys, from Josh my brother (18) I got a reindeer webkinz that I named Blitzen (Blitz for short) and a snow white pack of squinkies, and from my brother Coley (12 and a 1/4) I got a big lalaloopsy.

Well there's my Christmas update. :) Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read the post, now comment away!!!