Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumn

Autumn is a very beautiful season! It is also my favortite season because school is starting and the weather is really nice. Lately, around my house it has been really nice weather, though we haven't had any rain. When I think of autumn I think of a lot of different things. I think of how God created every leaf and trees and how He makes to make the weather cooler.


I also like poems about autumn too! Here's one of them.

Fall
by Aileen Fisher

The last of October we lock the garden gate.
The flowers all have withered that used to stand straight.
The last of October we put the swings away and the porch looks deserted
Where we like to play.
The last of October the birds have all flown, the screens are in the attic, the sand
Pile's all gone.
Everythings put away before it starts to snow
I wonder if the ladybugs have any where to go.

Hope you enjoyed that poem!

I like autumn so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read the post, now comment away!!!